One of the many reasons that people gather in one place is sports and this place is one of the best venues for this kind of gathering. The Nellie’s Sports Bar is a very nice venue for best buddies to get together and cheer for their favorite sports team. People can be in their jersey uniform or costume, and have all the accessories that they can get to support their team. The place can provide the fans with all the drinks that they need and food as well.
This place has an outdoor rooftop seating where people can enjoy their late night dinner and share a good conversation with friends. A DJ is invited to provide great music and people can also have other things to look forward to like some events that Nellie’s Sports Bar offers.
- Hours: Mon-Thu 5 pm – 2 am / Fri 3 pm – 3 am / Sat 11 am – 3 am / Sun 11 am – 2 am
- Address: 900 U St NW (between N 9 1/2 St & N 9th St) Washington, DC 20001
- Phone Number: (202) 332-6355
This place is all about class and sophistication, from the overall look of the place to the crowd, people would really feel a certain kind of high.
People can really enjoy their cocktails in the P.O.V. bar since the view that they can see from the top is amazing. Their cocktails are also served with a customize and hand-sculpted ice that would really take people’s breath away.
People will really be in awe with the finest materials and the service of the place, the mood, the elegance that the place exudes, the spectacular view, and the best tasting cocktails that they could ever have.
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday 11:45 AM – 11 PM; Friday – Saturday 11:45 AM – 12:00 AM
- Dress Code: Casual Sophistication
- Address: 515 15th Street NW, F St. Between 14th and 15th Street, Washington, District of Columbia, 20004, United States
The rooftop bar and lounge atop the Beacon Hotel is really a must-visit whenever in Washington. This place is already very popular among locals, especially since it is overlooking the Dupont Circle and Farragut North neighborhoods.
People can always have a premium open bar all night and have a handmade cocktail by the sky bar’s expert mixologists. This is really an experience that people can not get in other bars. Beacon Bar and Grill also give DJ entertainment and food displays and desserts prepared by Chef Steven Hunter, one of the best chefs in Wahsington.
People can definitely unwind in style on cozy couches and sip a cool and delicious drink at the outdoor bars. This is the life that people in Washington enjoys.
- Address: 1615 Rhode Island Avenue, Northwest, Washington, DC 20036
- Phone Number: (202) 872-1126