Eden Bar makes people experience dining al fresco style a whole new experience. Here, people will really get to enjoy real food while feeling the air outside. People can start having fun in choosing which food to have since their menu is quite impressive and people will have a hard time picking their meal. But one thing for sure everything tastes great and people would really not crave for anything else anymore.
The drinks in this place are also amazing and people would love spending time with friends more given that the place is very refreshing to the eye and to the soul. Conversations are more meaningful if people are already full and are just enjoying a drink or two.
- Hours: Mon-Thu 6 pm – 9 pm / Fri-Sat 6 pm – 12 am / Sun 6 pm – 11 pm
- Address: 1300 S Orlando Ave Maitland, FL 32751
- Phone Number: (407) 629-1088
Chillers is one of the most fun sky bars that people would ever visit in a lifetime. Well, for the locals, they are lucky enough to have a bar like this that they could visit any time they feel like they want to have fun. But for those who are just visiting the place, then the Chillers is really a must-see.
The place is very famous for so many things. One, for its very laid back and yet very creative design and overall feel, another thing that makes the place talked about is their very popular frozen drinks, especially the one they call the suicide since this is a mixture of different powerful drinks that would really blow people away.
- Address: 41 W Church St Orlando, FL 32801
- Phone Number: (407) 649-4270
This is one of the best known rooftop lounge and bars in all of Orlando. People go to this place with only one goal which is to have all the fun in the world. People can enjoy a full bar and an outdoor seating where great conversations and best times with friends are made.
This place also has the best DJs in the place who can give great music and add to the already very cool mood of the place. Sky Sixty is really a place that people should visit and they would definitely not regret a single moment spent in this place.
- Hours: Tue-Thu, Sat 10 pm – 2 am / Fri 9 pm – 2 am / Sun 4 pm – 2 am
- Address: 54 N Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32801
- Phone Number: (407) 246-1599
- myspace: www.myspace.com/skysixty
- twitter: twitter.com/skysixty
- facebook: facebook.com/skysixtyorlando